Monday, July 13, 2015

The Stitch Fix post where I kept it all!

I guess I really loved getting my last fix, because another one just showed up at my door. ;)  I was very happy with my June fix, and the July fix I just got did NOT disappoint.

If you haven't heard about Stitch Fix, you can get all the info here.  Basically you pay $20, fill out a style profile, and a stylist picks out 5 items based on your profile to send to you.  Your $20 fee goes towards what you keep, and you send back what you don't like in the prepaid envelop.  It's so easy and so much fun to try on new stuff that you might not have picked out on your own.

My stylist for this fix was Alana, and she did an awesome job!  Here's my fix.


I was ecstatic when I opened my box, I immediately loved the necklace, the patterns, and the colors.  I couldn't wait to try stuff on.

Here's my first item:



These were so cute out of the box, but didn't fit at all.  They were too big. I tried them on with the fabulous white crochet shirt.






I traded the shorts for a pair that actually fit.  How gorgeous is the shirt??


Next up:





Loved the color, and the style.  I still feel like it's a little large on me, but I couldn't pass it up.

Here's a closeup of the necklace.


I couldn't wait to try the tank on.


Front:


Back with cut outs:




LOVE!  It was a bit snug up top, but just a bit.  I ended up keeping EVERYTHING this time.  Even though the shorts didn't fit, I knew I could give them to someone who'd love them.

If you try out Stitch Fix, I'd love for you to use my link. I get a "finders fee" for everyone who signs up using my link, which I really appreciate!


Have a happy Monday!


Pin It!

3 comments:

trixiecat said...

Amy, I am curious. The clothes that you decided to keep…are they reasonably priced? Thanks.

trixiecat said...

Never mind. I just looked at their website and saw the explanation about the pricing.

NayNay said...

Oooh can't wait to see what comes in mine!!! We are pretty darn close as to the colors and styles we each get!! LOL!!! What's sad is your father and I now match on most days!!!