Monday, August 10, 2015

Been on vacation and a layout

We took the family on a vacation to the Hard Rock resort in Punta Canta, and it was FABULOUS!  We had an awesome time, and loved just being together in the sun all day.  I have several pics to share, but for now I'll just give you a few.




It was AMAZING!!  So hard to come home, boooooooo.  I miss the sand, the drinks, the music. :(

Paper Camellia's August kits are out, and they're amazing!  Head over to the Paper Camellia website for the details on all the kits, and to see what the DT did.  Here's my first layout with just the main kit, and the title block is from The Cut Shoppe.


Some closeups….



Can't wait to share some other projects I've created with these kits, they are among my very favorite kits of all time.

Happy Monday!




Pin It!

No comments: