Friday, August 14, 2015

Friday Favorites 8.14.15

This should really be called Friday nothing, because I have a serious case of the "home from vacation blues" and I like NOTHING. :(

It would be so easy to list all the things I dislike about this week.  So, so easy. But I am forcing myself to find just five measly things I like, and after a long time of searching on the internet here's my list.
I think this necklace would make a great addition to my jewelry collection. I love their other chevron necklace, so I'm sure this one would get a lot of wear.


This has been my favorite outfit this week, my t-shirt from our vacation, paired with my favorite pair of J. Crew shorts.

These shoes are begging to come home with me. After the mega-sale at Nordstroms, I may or may not be on a strict NO SPENDING regime at this point.
I am loving this bracelet that I spotted on Erin's blog this week. I am a huge fan of her blog, and when I read her blog post here, it really struck a chord with me.  I have had a horrid summer struggling with body image issues, and just not feeling myself.  She has prompted me to stop and ask for His help.  I just can't do this on my own.

My paper crush this week comes from Melanie, yes again.  Her pages always inspire me so much, and this page is one of my new favorites.



I should probably do a weight watchers update, although I really don't want to.  When I got back from vacation last week, I had a busy weekend partying with family and by Sunday had gained back all the weight I had lost (6 lbs).  As of yesterday, I am back down 2.2 lbs from my starting weight, so I am starting right back where I was.  Only 10 lbs to go. UGH!

Have a great weekend-I'm hoping to be back next week in much better spirits.


Pin It!

2 comments:

Amanda Elizabeth - Meet @ the Barre said...

I love that bracelet! Ohhhh something else to add to my shopping list!

All Things Big and Small said...

Good for you with the weight loss. I am struggling with body image still from having baby #2 and have been reluctant all year to wear a bikini because of it. Finally, in August I got the confidence to wear it after seeing other moms rocking their not perfect bodies. I will have to check out Erin's post. I am on vacation right now and I am totally dreading getting back on the scale. The last 5-10 lbs really seem to stick!

Annie
AllThingsBigAndSmallBlog.com