Friday, August 21, 2015

Friday Favorites 8.21.15


It's Friday again, and I'm happy to say that the post-vacation blues have left the building.  I'm sure they'll be replaced by back-to-school blues in a few weeks. :(  Let's get on with some of my favorites from the week.
Sure wish I was young enough (or balanced enough) to pull these off.
I've been holding out on grabbing a pair of these, but these might put me over the edge.


I've been a runner for a very long time, but weight training is another thing all together.  I can not seem to make myself do it!  I'd much rather go log miles than lift, so I'm thinking about adding in some Bikini Body Mommy workouts to see if it helps.  I know how important weight training is, so maybe this will get me in gear.

These are so the reason that I have to work out harder. I can not stop.

My paper crush this week is from Sarah Bargo.  I really adore her use of color and layering talents.


Linking up with these fabulous gals:


Pin It!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Those earrings. LOVE! Super cute. I'm not usually a huge jewelry wearer but I really like those :-)

Amanda Klein said...

Have you had the Brownie Brittle in the caramel and toffee flavors??? It's Ah-Maze :)

NayNay said...

Shuuuh! You are perfect the way you are! I too really want to lift weights
but CAN NOT motivate myself to! Working on 7 minutes of plank thingies! I
can maybe commit to just a mere 7 minutes of lifting body weight! ;}