Friday, September 11, 2015

Friday Favorites 9.11.15

It's that time again, and I am so glad to be starting today with this first favorite. I am so grateful to the men and women who helped us get through this horrible day 14 years ago.


It just seems like yesterday.  Living so close to DC, you are constantly reminded of that day and what happened. Today make sure you do something nice for someone, anyone.  It doesn't have to be something huge, just something nice.  We have to continue to heal, and being kind is a great way to start.

Today I am going to do something nice for everyone I can.  I plan to hold open doors, let people in front of me during rush hour, say hi to everyone I see, or just smile.  I will not forget the people who lost their lives, and I will do what I can to pay it forward in kindness.

I have a couple of favorites to add to my post today. I think I'm going to try out this workout for weights.


I keep seeing that flares are coming back, but I just can't wrap my brain around it yet.  If I was going to jump on the flare bandwagon, I'm pretty sure I'd grab these.


I'd buy anything that makes me look like she does!

I picked up these boots this week, and although they are very cute, I haven't decided if I'm keeping them or not. They are super slippery, and I just know I will be asking for a wipe out if I wear them.  I'll keep you posted on what I decide.



My paper crush this week is from Melissa Mann, who is amazing!  Look at this gorgeous page she created!


Thanks for visiting, and I hope you have a great weekend-I'm spending mine at the hockey rink for our first tournament of the year!  GO RAIDERS!


Linking up here:


Pin It!

1 comment:

Seri Roth said...

Love the boots!! I hope you had a great weekend!


- Seri
www.Serisblog.com