Friday, September 18, 2015

Friday Favorites 9.18.15

Glad it's Friday again, although this week has been a pretty good one.  We have been so busy with birthday plans for my sweet boy that the week just flew by.  Here are my favorites from this week.

I have to start out with a picture of the birthday boy with his big brother and sister. I mean, could they be any cuter??


We celebrated Ninja Turtle style, of course, and he was quite pleased, which is all that matters. That made it my very favorite this week.

I really love this necklace.


I am a big fan of my Home T, and I must have this sweatshirt to add to my collection.

I tried a new skincare and so far I really like it.  I'll do a full review after I've tried it for a full 4 weeks, but so far so good.

I am really struggling with my weight lifting.  I get out a good 3-4 times a week for a run, but the two days I'm supposed to be strength training almost never happen. I'm going to try this work out and see if I can get a move on! Any pointers for incorporating strength training into your workouts?


My paper crush this week is Rachel Bowman, who I found over at Studio Calico.  How sweet is this layout?


I am linking up with these fabulous blogs:


Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Darcy said...

oo I've never seen the home sweatshirts before, only the tees! love them!
www.amemoryofus.com