Friday, September 25, 2015

Friday Favorites 9.25.15

So, so happy it's finally FALL!  Fall is my favorite season, and after this summer I am ready for it big time.  My kids are getting back into the swing of school, Davis is happy as a lark with his preschool this year (which is much different from last year), and all is happy with our world.  I'm going to share some of my fall favorites this week.


Diffusing this oil has made my house smell so much like fall, and given me some great health benefits at the same time!

Plaid, plaid and more plaid!  I am loving this shirt, thinking I might need to add it to my plaid shirt collection.

It's jeans and boots time again, which make me SO HAPPY!  I purchased these camo pants during the Nordstrom Sale, and they have quickly become favorites.


Fall food is definitely my favorite. Soups, casseroles and all the yummy sweet treats are right up my alley.  One of my favorite soups for this time of year, is Spicy Sausage and Potato Soup. I love a spicy soup! I find some really great recipes on Mix and Match Mama's blog.

My paper crush this week is Missy Whidden. Her style is one of a kind!  I loved this page she posted, she always uses cut files in the most creative ways.

I'm linking up here this week.


Hope you are enjoying fall where you are!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Sophia Rodriguez said...

I've heard a lot of good things about the oils. I need to try some!
Shay does have some really good recipes!