Friday, September 04, 2015

Friday Favorites 9.4.15


I skipped last week, sorry.  Life just got in the way and I totally forgot.  Here are some favorites from the past two weeks for me.

I think this shirt is so cute, but not sure I could actually pull it off.


Sure wish this would go on sale, because I can't bring myself to pay full price for it.


Tried this workout, it's much harder than just going for a quick run.



Ordering this blanket for Davis.
Is it too soon to start adding to my collection of blanket scarves?  I am in love with this one.


And this one



My paper crush this week is Veera, who is AMAZING!  I love this summery page she created.


Thanks so much for visiting today, make sure to check out these blogs for a lot of Friday Favorite inspiration!





Pin It!

2 comments:

Britanie Kostis said...

I LOVE that plaid blanket scarf! I think I will have to add that to my collection of scarves!
Happy Friday!

Britanie @ http://mycircusandmymonkeys.blogspot.ca

Fabulousandfunlife said...

I love the first shirt! I love the peeking out shoulder look!