Tuesday, September 15, 2015

My baby is 4.

What the what???  How in the world did that happen?  He is such a joy, most of the time, and definitely  keeps me on my toes.  Today I'm sharing a picture or two from his recent 4 year old photo shoot. We'll be celebrating later today with a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle party, of course.  Here's my big 4 year old, sniff.




He is just CRAZY, and I love every minute of it!


Seriously, how cute is his four shirt and those Natives???
At four he:
LOVES NINJA TURTLES! We spend hours playing Ninja Turtles.
Is a pretty good eater, as long as I feed him.  On his own? Notsomuch.
Goes to bed around 7, then wanders into our bed sometime during the night. Every night.
Is not really into TV, but will watch Paw Patrol, Blaze and Sponge Bob.
Still not potty trained at night. Lord help me.
Is a ball of energy, all day, every day.
Loves music, and his big brother and sister.

He keeps us laughing all the time, and is such a blessing to our family.

Happy birthday to my sweet, sweet boy!!




Pin It!

1 comment:

Sophia Rodriguez said...

Happy birthday to your little guy! I'm sure he's going to have a blast at his party!