Wednesday, September 09, 2015

Summer Snapshots

I was so excited to get an email from Nicole Nowosad asking me to create a layout using the September free cut file that she creates for Scrapbook and Cards Today.  Here's the cut file for this month, go here to get it.
Here's my layout. I used the August kit from Paper Camellia to create it. The shop at Paper Camellia is down right now due to a family issue, but it will be back up and running soon.  In the meantime, you can check out the blog for inspiration using the new, and amazing September kits.


Here are some closeups.




It turned out to be one of my favorite layouts I've done in awhile.  Love when it all comes together.

Hope you are having a good week!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Nicole Nowosad said...

I love it!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us on the blog!:) your projects are always fantastic !