Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Christmas is coming

Yep, it'll be here before you know it. Today I wanted to share a layout I created using the Claus & Co. line from Simple Stories.  It's a beautiful and classic Holiday line.


Here are some closeups.  I love that black star background paper.




Make sure to check out the Claus & Co. line, I promise you'll love it.  

Did you see the announcement that the new Carpe Diem planners will be out soon?  


Yippee!! Tune in this Thursday, October 29th at 9 am mountain time for our 1st @periscope_tv broadcast, featuring our brand new Carpe Diem A5 Planners! You'll find us on Periscope at SimpleStories. You won't want to miss it, we just *might* have a little something to make it worth your while!! 

If you can't make it live, no worries! You can watch the broadcast for up to 24 hours after it first airs 
smile emoticon



I got my planner last week and I have loved working in it so far.  I will share more of my planner soon.






Pin It!

1 comment:

Trista @ The Classy Chaos said...

That planner sounds amazing! And the Christmas collection looks so pretty!