Friday, October 02, 2015

Friday Favorites 10.02.15



Woohooo for October!  Fall is in full swing around here, and nothing makes me happier, it's definitely my favorite season.  Here are some of my favorites for this week.

Cooler temps mean lots of cardigans, and I'm thinking I have to order this one. The original "blardigan" is too big for me, so I'm thinking this one might work.


Fall means scarves all day, every day.  Loving this one.


I made this shrimp recipe this week, and the family loved it!


I'm think I'm going to recreate something like this for my living room.


My paper crush this week is Eyong Lee.  I am a HUGE FAN of her beautiful work.

Linking up here this week:


Hope you have an awesome weekend!



Pin It!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I LOVE that scarf! Super cute. How did the shrimp scampi come out? It looks absolutely delicious!