Friday, October 09, 2015

Friday Favorites 10.09.15


I am back to share some of my favorites from this week. We were out of town last weekend for a hockey tournament in Buffalo, NY, and I LOVED IT!  Being gone at the hockey rink all weekend made this week just fly by.  My first favorite is from my trip.


I love this family selfie we took at Niagra Falls, which might be one of the coolest places I've ever been.
My next favorite is the fun scarf swap that Rachel hosted.  I just loved the scarf that Penny (who is a hockey fan, by the way) sent to me, and I loved shopping for Rachel, too.  Here's me sporting my cool new fall scarf.


I'm dying to find a poncho for this fall/winter, but it's challenging for us petite gals.  I love this one, but pretty sure it'd swallow me up.  Anyone have any suggestions for a petite poncho?

I want a pair of comfy shoes to wear and I think these will fit the bill perfectly.
My paper crush this week is the super talented Ashli Oliver.  She makes gorgeous stuff that's full of fun and whimsy. I adore this page that she created.


Oh, that FOX!!!  I just love it!

I'm linking up here, as always.


Have a great weekend
Have a great weekend. We have homecoming this weekend, so I'll be back with lots of fun pictures!

Pin It!

2 comments:

Darcy said...

That sscarf is super cute. Have a good weekend!
www.amemoryofus.com

Anastasia Ivy said...

I still love the scarf. There were light ponchos over at Tuesday Morning that were very pretty.