Friday, October 16, 2015

Friday Favorites 10.16.15

It's Friday again, and I'm ready for the weekend.  We had an uneventful week, which is always a good thing.  Here are some favorites I have for this week.


I wish I was cool enough to pull off this plaid jacket.



Pretty sure this cardigan would be a staple for me.



This nail polish is truly the perfect cold-weather color.

This vest is my very favorite for this week.  I have a thing for vests and this is definitely a must have for me.

My paper crush this week is Irit Landgraf.  I was so inspired by this fabulous page she created for The Cut Shoppe.


Seriously, how beautiful it this?? Those leaves rock my world.

Linking up here:


Have a wonderful weekend!!

Pin It!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I love both that plaid jacket AND that cardigan. You are totally cool enough to pull it off. I bet it would look awesome!

christina @ the new mrs said...

I love those first two looks - so perfect for this season!