Friday, October 23, 2015

Friday Favorites 10.23.15

I certainly did not mean to take a week off of blogging, but this week has been SO BUSY!!  Not a bad busy, but a totally wear you out kind of busy.  Here are some of my favorites from the week.


Still searching for the perfect poncho. I adore this one.



A girl can never have too many jeans. These are definitely going on my Christmas list this year.




I tried this workout, and it was pretty good!  I've done a great job this week getting my workouts in, which is probably why I didn't do much blogging. :( I just can't seem to fit it all in.


I tried this poncho (I could only find the plus size version on-line)on in Target tonight, and it came home with me.  Not sure if I love it yet, but we'll see. It's a small, and although it is pretty big on me, I just couldn't resist the buffalo plaid.


My paper crush this week is the talented and fabulous Patricia Roebuck.  I just adored her Halloween album she created!

Linking up here:


Have a wonderful weekend!!



Pin It!

3 comments:

Darcy said...

Cute poncho! I am wearing one in today's post and it is the first one I have ever bought! Took me awhile to jump on the train but now I love it!!
www.amemoryofus.com

Trista @ The Classy Chaos said...

I'm loving those jeans! And I totally get not being able to fit it all in. I really have no idea how some do it. I mostly sacrifice sleep and lunch hours to blog!!

Megan said...

pretty sure you can pull of the plaid poncho!! I think ponchos are made to be big and roomy! it's adorable.