Friday, October 30, 2015

Friday Favorites 10.30.15


Woohoo for Friday!! This has been another jam-packed week. I am anxious to get through Saturday's festivities, which can be trying with teenagers and a four year old.  I'm starting my Friday Favorites off with some pics of my baby boy at his preschool Halloween parade.



Seriously, is there anything cute than a Halloween parade???

In my quest for the perfect poncho, I found this one, which I hope will fit the bill.

I've been wearing my Hunter boots quite a lot, so I think I should get these welly socks to go with them.
When the winter comes, which is happening sooner than I'd like it to, I live in my Ugg boots.  You just can't beat them for warmth and comfort.  Since I wear them all the time, I need a good pair of skinny jeans, and since I love my Hue leggings, maybe these jeggings would work? Although I'm not sure how I feel about the whole jeggings thing, but I'm willing to do anything for comfort.


I made this soup this week, and it was SO YUMMY!

(photo from Mix and Match Mama)


My paper crush for this week is the amazing Lilith Eeckles.  Her work just inspires me so much, and I totally gasped when I saw this beautiful page.


I am happy to link up here, as always!


Have a wonderful weekend!!

Pin It!

3 comments:

Trish said...

what a cute Ninja Turtle you have! Have a fun halloween!
Trish - tales from trish

Darcy said...

Hunter Boot Socks are AMAZING! Seroiusly keep your feet so warm!!
www.amemoryofus.com

Trista @ The Classy Chaos said...

Okay, those Welly Socks look awesome! And I really like the poncho you picked out. And that is one good looking Ninja Turtle! Happy Weekend!