Thursday, October 01, 2015

Stitch Fix October Review

This was my 22nd box. Seriously. As much as I want to say that this was a perfect box where I kept it all, it didn't happen this time around.  Here's what I got this month.



Here's what I tried on first.




I love the pants, and I've needed a good pair of black pants, so these were a keeper.  Not so much with the shirt.  It was fine, but nothing special so it's going back.

I had requested a cocktail dress, and they sent me two.  Here's the first one I tried on.



It was NOT GOOD.  I looked so sloppy, and like I weighed much more than I do.  I have never felt so frumpy, so this was a definite no.  I had to take a side picture to prove I'm not so frumpy.


This definitely went in the return pile.

This is the next dress.



This dress was nice, but I needed something much more formal.  I just couldn't justify keeping it, although it was leaps and bounds better than the black one.

I loved the earrings!


These were keepers.

Overall I loved my October box, and got a great pair of black pants and some fun earrings out of the deal. I will definitely be getting another fix soon, they are always so much fun.

If you'd like to check out Stitch Fix for yourself, I'd love for you to use my link.  I get a credit for every person that signs up with my link, which I appreciate so much!

Have a great Thursday, I'll be back tomorrow for my Friday Favorites.

Pin It!

No comments: