Friday, November 13, 2015

Friday Favorites 11.13.15


Happy Friday!  Are you superstitious at all? I am, so I will be watching every step today and making sure I don't step on any cracks, walk under any ladders, break any mirrors or let a black cat cross my path. EEEK! I have a lot of favorites to share with you today, so let's get started.


I like doing online swaps, and although I've been burned a few times I was so happy with my box this time around!  Cherie sent me some really great stuff!
Of course I have to include some plaid, and this scarf is perfect.


This workout is perfect to get that upper body Holiday party ready.

Have you seen the new Ugg boots? I live in mine all winter long and these are definitely on my Christmas list this year.


This post, showing her beautiful makeup, has me thinking about switching my tried and true foundation.  I use Tarte Amazonian already so the switch to the airbrush makeup would be easy!

My paper crush this week is Marvi, and I stumbled across her gorgeous work while cruising through the Studio Calico gallery.  I LOVE her style so much.

She is now one of my favorite scrapbookers!

Happy to be linking up here today:


Have an awesome weekend, I'll be at the hockey rink all weekend long watching my big boy.  Hoping for a successful weekend!


Pin It!

2 comments:

Darcy said...

The online swap seems fun! Love the scarf!
www.amemoryofus.com

Paige @ Reasons to Come Home said...

Love that scarf! I've got a few on my wish list!