Friday, November 20, 2015

Friday Favorites 11.20.15


Another week that totally got away from me!  We were out of town for hockey so I started Monday already behind for the week.  Can't believe it's almost Thanksgiving, there's so much to do and SO LITTLE TIME!!

Here are some favorites from this week.


This outfit has been on heavy rotation. Old Express sweater, similar here, Hue leggings, Slugs rain boot socks, and my beloved Hunter rain boots.


I'm thinking these jeans would be a comfy addition to my winter wardrobe.


I must have this sweatshirt!!


I adore this tiered spice rack.

My paper crush this week is Alena Grinchuk, her style is just fabulous and so inspiring.  I love these cards she created for Fancy Pants Designs.


Happy to be linking up here today:


Have a wonderful weekend!!

Pin It!

4 comments:

Cat W said...

I can't believe it's almost Thanksgiving either! I love your outfit pics. Comfy but stylish. Have a great weekend!

Darcy said...

I would totally wear the outfit you've been wearing on repeat. Super cute!
www.amemoryofus.com

Erin said...

That sweatshirt!! It is adorable! I am also totally digging those jeans. What a cute casual outfit. Perfect for a relaxing Saturday (aka tomorrow!)
-Erin (No Bohns About It)

Rachel - Floral and Fudge said...

Your outfit is perfect!!
And, I love that tiered spice rack :)
Hope you're having a great weekend!!