Friday, November 06, 2015

Friday Favorites 11.6.15


Happy Friday, hope you're week was as fabulous as mine.  Not really, I just don't want to start my Friday Favorites with negativity. :) It wasn't bad, just same old, same old so let's get on to some favorites.
coat



I really need this coat.  I mean, how cute???


This poncho is super cute. 


If I was rich I would snatch this one up.



I've been searching for a good red scarf, and I'm thinking I'll try this one.


I'm going to try this out this weekend.  I have HUGE BAGS under my eyes, so I'm hoping it gives me great results.

My paper crush this week is Karen Baker.  I really, REALLY love her work.  He blog is full of so much goodness, make sure to check it out.  I adore this page she created.




Before I go, make sure to check out Simple Stories tomorrow on Periscope, for the big release of their planner and all the fix in's. You'll LOVE IT!!



Have a wonderful weekend!!

Pin It!

5 comments:

Darcy said...

That coat is SO cute! Love the pattern!!
www.amemoryofus.com

Trista @ The Classy Chaos said...

Love that coat and that poncho looks so comfy! Happy Weekend!

Cat W said...

OOOh, I love that poncho with the tassels! Thanks for sharing!

Megan said...

OHHHH that coat is adorable!! good pick!

Jackie said...

LOVE the ponchos! LOVE!
Hope you had a great weekend!

Jackie
www.parentingtheateam.com