Tuesday, December 22, 2015

A Christmas layout, a card and a planner page, OH MY!

Whew, I have a lot to share today! Grab a cup of coffee and get comfy.  Today I wanted to share some projects that I created for Justnick, using Nicole's fabulous cut files, and my Christmas week in my amazing Simple Stories Carpe Diem A5 planner.  Let's jump right in.

For this layout, I used the Merry and Bright cut file along with the Laurel Wreath cut file.  I also used the Claus & Co collection from Simple Stories.  I backed the cut file with a piece of the gold paper from Fancy Pants Designs, which I JUST LOVE!!


Here are some closeups.




I also created a card using the Holiday Tree Background cut file using the Claus & Co line from Simple Stories.


For my planner this week, I added a divider from the Holiday Planning Inserts so I could get to it easily when I needed to add stuff…which for this week I totally need to add stuff ALL THE TIME.


Here's the back of the divider page.


This is my week spread.


Closeups.




It's shaping up to be a busy week.  Thanks for visiting my blog today!





Pin It!

No comments: