Friday, December 04, 2015

Friday Favorites 12.04.12


I can't believe we are in the month of December already, and Christmas will be here before you know it.  I am going to try to stay ahead of my to-do lists this time of year, because it's so easy for me to get SO FAR BEHIND.  Wish me luck. Let's get on to some favorites.



I picked up this lip stain, and I am pretty impressed.  It definitely leaves my lips feeling hydrated, without being too shiny.  It was a great drugstore lip purchase.



I love a dainty gold necklace, and I think this one is just perfect.


A very good friend of mine told me about these watches, and I am now intrigued.  Hoping that Santa can grab one of these for me this year??


Have you heard of White Plum?  They offer clothes at an amazing discount.  I decided to try them and purchased this dolman top.  It's a thinner material, but the fit is very flattering. I was pleasantly surprised.

My paper crush this week is Jen Chapin.  I have loved her, and her fabulous work, forever. I loved this project she did for Crate Paper.


Happy to be linking up here today:


Hope you have a great weekend.  I am off to the city for a Christmas party.  I am quite excited about dressing up and getting out for a bit.


Pin It!

1 comment:

Darcy said...

really in love with that gold necklace!
www.amemoryofus.com