Friday, December 18, 2015

Friday Favorites 12.18.15


It's getting closer, only one week left.  I'm pretty sure I'm done shopping, minus a few of my nieces. I know what I'm getting them, just have to truck out to the store one last time.  Other than that, I'm feeling pretty good.  Here are some favorites from this week.

This necklace is on my wish list.



I got myself a pair of Nickel and Suede earrings and I am HOOKED!  These are gorgeous, feather-light and excellent quality.  I can't wait to get more.


 I saw this hat on The Mom Edit Pacific NW inspired gift list and I love it!! Even though I'm a southern girl, I'm pretty sure I could pull it off.


We have all hardwood floors, and I think this cordless vacuum is going to be a life saver for me.

 
    

Seriously, how cute is my little shepherd??  He did a great job in his preschool play!

I've been a scrapping madwomen this month, and today I have a guest post up at Justnick.  Here's a peek at one of my projects, I'd love for you to stop by.


Linking up with these fabulous gals this week:


Hope your weekend is amazing!!



Pin It!

3 comments:

Christina Straub said...

I love that hat. I've been dying to wear my winter hats but it's been so warm here in Philadelphia. Have a great weekend!!

Christina :: Simple and Delish

Erin said...

Oh my goodness! That little shepherd is just the sweetest thing! Precious, just precious. Also I adore that necklace! I think it's on my wish list now too.
-Erin (No Bohns About It)

Sarita @ it's my girls' world said...

Love that hat and necklace!!!