Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Jillibean Soup layouts

Today is DECEMBER!!??!? How in the world did that happen?
Today I wanted to share some layouts I created for Jillibean Soup.  For this first layout, I used the Saffron Yellow Pepper Soup line to highlight a beach picture of my sweet girl when we were in Punta Cana. I used Happy Hues in Bashful Blue, and Amiable Aqua to paint one of the mini placemats as an accent on my page.


Here are some detail shots.



This next layout was inspired by a picture I saw on Pinterest.


The colors were perfect for the Cool as a Cucumber Soup line. I grabbed a picture we took before we did indoor skydiving, which was so much fun!


Here are some detail shots.  I had to add a butterfly, since we were flying…:)



Thanks for visiting today!


Pin It!

No comments: