Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Simple Stories layout and A5 planner

Today's post is all about Simple Stories.  I wanted to share my December planner pages in my Carpe Diem planner along with a layout I created using one of the new Snow Patrol mini collection.  Let's start with the planner.

For the cover page, I covered it with some patterned paper from the Claus & Co line, then added the December calendar from the 4x6 Vertical Journaling Card Elements paper and stitched around it with gold thread.  Then accented it right up!


Here's my calendar page. Most of the elements on here are from the Claus & Co line.


And some closeups.




I adore how December is shaping up so far! 

Onto my snow page.  The Snow Patrol mini line was perfect for a layout of my boy frolicking in the snow.  Here's my layout.


I cut my snowflakes out of my background paper first and then backed them with patterned paper. Then I did some smooshing on the snowflakes I had cut out to use them as accents.

Here are some closeups. That snowman is the cutest and I had to add him to my layout.


I added some goodies from the I Am collection as well (chipboard frame, enamel dots, photo overlay and clear photo stickers).


I cut out one of the hearts from patterned papers to use for my title, along with the sticker sentiment and a smooshed snowflake and was done.


Thanks for visiting the blog today!


Pin It!

No comments: