Friday, January 15, 2016

Friday Favorites 1.15.16



Yay for Friday!  Hope you've had a great week. I am actually looking forward to some serious hockey this weekend since my oldest in in his last tournament of the Fall season. Let's get to some favorites.
I adore these earrings.


How cute is this sweater? And cheap-win, win!!


I made this recipe this week and it was so good!!


This moment was the coolest ever!! So happy for my team and how fabulous they are doing this season.

This is my favorite page for this week, I am so happy to be back on the amazing Fancy Pants design team!!

Linking up here this week.


Happy Friday!!


Pin It!

4 comments:

Cait said...

so glad i came across your blog! hope you'll stop by mine as well! happy friday!

Morgan Wieboldt said...

So jealous of your scrapbooking skills! That page is gorgeous!

Darcy said...

That sweater looks soooo cute!!
www.amemoryofus.com

Amy said...

That sweater is adorable!