Friday, January 22, 2016

Friday Favorites 1.22.16

Happy Friday!  Our area is preparing for quite a winter storm this weekend.  There isn't a loaf of bread, snow boot or sled anywhere to be found.  We don't usually get more than a few inches at a time, and they are forecasting over 2 feet when it's all said and done.  Davis is about to burst with snow excitement.  Hope you are staying safe and warm where you are.  We will be tucked in all weekend, which I am actually looking forward to.

Here are a few of my favorites this week.


I am in love with this scarf, but haven't pulled the trigger on it yet because I don't want to pay shipping. Yes, I'm cheap like that. 

In other scarf news, this one (sadly it's sold out, boo) arrived tonight and I couldn't wait to try it on (hence the picture in my pi's).
I am a firm believer in one can never have too many blankets. This one would look so cute at the end of my bed.

I've always wanted a cake stand, and I love the simplicity of this one.  I would use them as a display for a small flower pot or plant.
I've never ordered from this company before, but this shirt is making me want to.

My favorite project this week would have to be this layout.  I am a very, VERY slow scrapper, and it usually takes me 2 days (working an hour or so each day) to finish a layout.  This one was done in less than 30 min and I love it. I blogged the details of it here.


Happy to be linking up here this week.


Happy Friday!! Be prepared for a pile of snow pictures from me coming next week.

Pin It!

6 comments:

Morgan Wieboldt said...

Definitely agree about the blankets! The mor ethe merrier ;)

Darcy said...

You can never have too many blankets!!
www.amemoryofus.com

Jenna said...

I love that shirt too! And the scarf you got!
Enjoy your snow filled weekend!

Amanda @ A Brownie World said...

Hi Amy! Love your five and your I don't want to pay shipping comment - we must be sisters. I cannot seem to get into scrapbooking and I wish I could. Ummm, I would like to order that shirt for myself, very cute! Have a great weekend, new follower here! xo Amanda

Kaitlin Fuelling said...

I'm always a sucker for scarves :) Those are so cute!

Jenny said...

I found myself nodding yes, to all of the above. Haha! You can never have too many blankets. I love that first scarf, but I couldn't get on board if I have to pay for shipping either. And I love that cake stand but would have never thought to use it for a different purpose. Thanks for the idea. :)