Friday, January 29, 2016

Friday Favorites 1.29.16


This has been the craziest week.  The kids were home all week, and there is still massive snow removal going on around here.  Several back roads are still only plowed to one lane, so getting places can be challenging at times.  The main roads are all fine, and the huge amount of snow has begun to melt. My favorites this week definitely reflect being cooped up in the winter.  I almost linked all sweaters, but added a few other things so it wouldn't be boring. ;)


I adore this basic sweater!


After being stuck in the house nonstop with my sweet family, I'm thinking I might need a weekend getaway.  This list is a priority for me ASAP. 15 things to do for yourself


This sweater is something that I would love to add to my wardrobe.


Or this one.


I am tempted to try this lash primer. I didn't have any luck with Clinique's lash primer, but maybe this one would work?

This week my favorite scrapbooking project would have to be this card I created using Jillibean Soup's Sew Sweet Sunshine Soup.


Linking up here today:


Have a great weekend, thanks for stopping by today.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Amanda @ A Brownie World said...

I love that list of things to do for ourselves! I have a few of those items on the calendar :) Have a terrific weekend. xo Amanda