Friday, January 08, 2016

Friday Favorites, 1.8.16


Here we are at my first Friday Favorites of 2016.  I am so excited for a new year, and will be switching up my Friday Favorites just a bit.  I was planning to share my favorite Christmas gifts that I received, but it looks like everything I got is sold out. So I guess I'll just share some favorite things from my Christmas break, which included a trip home, YAY!

This was one of my favorite gifts, seriously so comfy!


I'm wearing my new sweatshirt with my favorite PJ pants of all time, which are from the Gap.

I have a lot of scarves, but I can't help wanting to add this one to my collection.


I tried a new BB cream, and so far so good.  I really do feel like it gives my skin a better "base" for my foundation.



Speaking of skincare, anyone have a line that they love?  Now that my skin is getting more, ahem, mature, I need to find a good skincare regime.  I've tried a few and nothing is working for me.

I have to share some of my favorite moments from my visit home.  This is the first time I've been back home at Christmas in 14 years, so it was time. We enjoyed so much family time.





And so much cousin time.




This is a big week in scrapbooking as the CHA trade show is taking place.  There so much new stuff I can't wait to get my hands on. For my favorite scrapbooking stuff I've done, I can't show any just yet, but I can give you some sneak peeks.




I can't wait to share these!  Have a happy Friday, I am linking up here this week.



Pin It!

1 comment:

Confessions of a Northern Belle said...

I really need some new BB Cream! I should try this one out.