Thursday, January 07, 2016

I might have fallen off the blogging wagon for a bit

But I'm back and hopefully ready to get going.  2016. What the what???  Hoping for a fun, fabulous year.

My trip home was amazing, so good to be with my family for Christmas.  I will say, the older I get, the harder it is to be out of my element, but we all had a blast.



One of my favorite things we did was go to the Dallas Stars practice. We got to meet  John Klingberg, which was too cool. He was super sweet, and took 1000 pics with anyone who asked.  He was such a good guy.


We rang in New Years Eve watching the Stars beat Nashville. 


And sporting the cool 2016 flash glasses they passed out.


For those of you that noticed that my youngest was not in attendance, he was more than happy staying home and hanging out with his Aunt and cousins.





Then we rushed back home to get to Austin's hockey, which I have to admit, was so good to get back to.

CHA is this week, and some of my favorite manufactures are putting out some amazing new collections.  Simple Stories is releasing some amazing new lines, and I promise you will LOVE them. You can check out their blog to see it all.




New for the planner collection is the Life in Color line.


Make sure to check out what's new with Jillibean Soup as well.  They are getting so creative with this release and head over to their blog for all the details.







Thanks for visiting!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving the photos!! And excited about all the CHA goodies this week!!!!!!!