Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Jillibean Soup and the Blizzard of 2016

I was thrilled to create some projects for Jillibean Soup to display at CHA this year. I used the Sew Sweet Sunshine Soup line and created these projects.  Here are the cards I made.




Here is the layout I made using the Sew Sweet Sunshine Soup line.  It was perfect to feature some of Davis' handprint artwork from preschool.


Here are some closeups.




We have been REALLY SNOWED IN.  We got over 30 inches of snow this weekend. It ended Saturday night and as of today, Tuesday, we are still stuck under 30 inches.  The plows can't get to us because there's too much snow.  Let me tell you, it's been awesome, but I'm ready to run to the grocery store.  I'm pretty sure I've never said the words "I want to go to the grocery store!" before.  Here are some quick blizzard shots.

These are during.



Here is the aftermath. We have our own igloo, thanks daddy.


Peeking up over the snow.


This is our street.  That they can't plow. There's too much snow. Joy.


Hope you are enjoying your week.  I'm off to walk to the grocery. 


Pin It!

No comments: