Saturday, January 09, 2016

Sketchy Saturday


Happy Saturday!  Today I am sharing my first sketch challenge over at Paper Issues.  Here is the sketch I created.


Here is my layout.


I am loving using triangles and angles right now.  Here are some closeups.



Make sure you head over to the Paper Issues blog to see what the team created based on the sketch, you will be SO INSPIRED!! We'd love for you to play along, and post your project in our Paper Issues Friends and Fans January Challenge album.  When you play along with any of the fabulous challenges you are entered to win a GC to the Paper Issues store!

And should you need any scrappy supplies, (which, I mean, who doesn't??), make sure to visit the Paper Issues store for all the latest and greatest!  You can use my code, amy20 to get 20% anything and everything you buy!
Have a great weekend!



Pin It!

1 comment:

Melissa Smith said...

Great layout, Amy! Living the glitter letters!