Friday, January 01, 2016

Top 15 layouts of 2015

I can't believe 2016 is here, I am not a fan of the speed that each year passes me now.  I will say that I enjoyed 2015, and I'm looking forward to 2016.  I do wish time would just slow down, because it's just flying by.

I did a LOT of scrapping in 2015, and today I wanted to share my favorite layouts with you.  Paper Issues is doing a great top 15 of 2015 blog hop and I'm thrilled to be joining in.  I was on the design team at Paper Issues in the past, and I am thrilled to be coming back to the team.  It is, by far, one of the best teams out there. Talk about a great group of gals to be a part of.  Here are some of my favorite layouts I created this year.


Here they are.


















I was so blessed to be on some amazing teams this past year.  Thanks so much for taking a chance on me and my designs. :)

Looking forward to some more exciting opportunities in 2016.  I'm looking forward to sharing very soon.



Pin It!

2 comments:

Stacie D said...

Amy, your projects are just gorgeous! Keep on inspiring!

Queen In Between said...

I'm so jealous! I have not scrapbooked in so long and am hoping to at least get all my Christmas cards in books the next week or so.