Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Winter Wonderland Exchange



I simply can not resist a good swap, so when I came upon the swap listed on Amy's blog, I jumped at the chance to participate!

I was pared with Alisha, and was so excited to shop for her and also get to know her better.  You can find her awesome blog here.

Look at the great goodies I got!!



Here's my loot, I have to say I've already worn the socks and they were awesome.


Of course, my favorite thing would have to be the Caps pin that Alisha picked out.  She totally stepped out of her Minnesota Wild comfort zone to help me support my team. :)


Thanks so much, Alisha, I loved all my goodies!!



Pin It!

2 comments:

Amy said...

What great goodies! Alisha is one of the bests!

Leslie @ This is For Keeps said...

Good stuff! I love that Alisha even picked you up something for your favorite team!