Friday, February 12, 2016

Friday Favorites 2.12.16


It's Friday again, and I am so happy to share with you some of my favorite things I've seen this week. First, I have to start out with a favorite family photo we took at the end of last week.  We were so lucky to be able to go to a Washington Caps game and sit right on the glass.  It was AMAZING!  I thought I preferred being in a box at the games, but it is seriously cool being that close to these players.  It was a little challenging with Davis (he's 4), and it was super late for him, but he made it through with only stressing me out a little.  Here are a couple of photos.


This was in the interview room where the coach speaks to the media after the game.  Davis LOVED talking on the microphone.  He made us go back in two more times so he could give us game reports.  Everyone was cracking up!


Our family shot after the big win.  It was an awesome game!

Now, onto some favorites.


I saw this Lipstick on The Small Things video and it looks gorgeous on her. I've been looking for a nude lipstick forever, so maybe I'll try this one.



How could I not love this cute coffee mug??


(Source: pbfingers)

My afternoon snacking has been a bit out of control (think JARS of Justin's Maple Almond Butter…YEP), so I'm going to start making a smoothie to tide me over until dinner.  I am aware that it's freezing outside, I will sip mine in front of the fireplace. Julie has listed a ton of yummy recipes here, and I can't wait to try them out! This Banana berry one is top on my list.


I have a Stitch Fix box coming next week, YAY! I've been pinning away like a mad woman.  My Stitch Fix Pinterest board is here, and I'm requesting a bag this time.  Hoping I get something like this one.

Today I have a Valentine's home decor project up on the Fancy Pants Blog, so make sure you stop by and check it out.  Here's a peek, I love how it turned out.


Linking up with these gals here. 


Have a happy Friday and wonderful weekend!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Laura Marie Keenan said...

I'll take the lipstick, the mug, AND the smoothie please!