Friday, February 19, 2016

Friday Favorites 2.19.16

It's Friday again, and this has not been the best week.  We were off Monday for President's Day, then we had a snow day on Tues.  Davis, who had a cold over the weekend, of course shared his cold with me.  I don't know how he can go 100 miles an hour with a cold, and it makes me feel like DEATH.  Maybe I'm exaggerating just a bit….but UGH. Let's get on with some things that have made me happy this week.

I'm thinking of jumping on the Fixer Upper bandwagon and putting up shiplap in my foyer. I need a little something when you walk in, and I think this would be awesome.


I've always been someone who fits in exercise. Always.  However, since the fall I haven't been able to get into a good exercise groove.  Then when I was told I couldn't run anymore, I really quit exercising regularly. I joined a gym, and have been making the effort to go at least twice a week, and then doing two more days on my own, like this workout.


I know this is supposed to be for Valentine's Day, but this recipe sounds so yummy. It would be perfect to make for Lent on meatless Fridays.


When I saw this post on the Girl Meets Gold blog, I was immediately smitten with the apricot cold-shoulder sweater. I mean, how perfect does this look?


This week has been a bit of a slow week for my scrapbooking.  Since I didn't feel well, I didn't get much done.  I do have a layout I created of my girl loving on her puppy using the Fur Fusion Soup from Jillibean Soup that I can share.


I mean, she obviously adores her puppy, doesn't she??

Happy to be linking up with these gals here. 


Have a happy Friday and wonderful weekend!


Pin It!

No comments: