Friday, February 26, 2016

Friday Favorites 2.26.16

This is going to be quick. I've been on the go, and a single parent for the week, so I don't have many favorites that don't involve sleeping.

First favorite is Trunk Club.  I have used Stitch Fix for almost 2 years, and I love it, but wanted to try something a little different.  It was a positive experience and I'll definitely be trying it again.  Stay tuned for a complete post on what my first trunk included.

I am in dire need of this sweatshirt, even though it's almost spring.


I tried a new shampoo and conditioner, and I am so surprised at how much I love it.  My hair seems to be controlled, less frizzy and just in better shape after using it for only a couple of weeks.


I tried a new quiche recipe this week and it was SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD!  Definitely adding it to my rotation.

This is my favorite layout from this week.  I love this picture that Georgia took of Matt and I on New Years Eve at the Dallas Stars game, and I used the Swag Bag from Paper Issues to create it.


Happy to be linking up here this week.


Have a happy Friday and wonderful weekend!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Christina @ Simple and Delish said...

That quiche looks so good - plus it's one of my favorite foods!

Lily A. said...

I've never had quiche...I'll have to try it one day. Hope you have a great weekend!
xo, Lily
Beauty With Lily

Catherine Short said...

I've never heard of Trunk Club. There are so many clothing subscription boxes and they all look like so much fun but I've never done any of them!