Friday, February 05, 2016

Friday Favorites 2.5.16


Happy Friday.  Hope you're week was wonderful.  Here are some of my favorites from this week.


I'm not really a fan of Valentine's Day, but if I did celebrate it, I'd wear these Valentine's PJ's.


Thinking I might try this makeup when my Tarte runs out.


I been looking for new glasses, and when I saw Kyle from RHWOBH with these on, I knew that these would be my next pair.


I have a small hurricane on my front table that's been waiting to hold something fun, and these hearts would be perfect!

This week, one of my favorite projects I've done would be my OLW layout for this year. This year, I picked the word happy.  I feel like I am always worried about something or stressed about something, when I really have so much to be happy about.  I honestly spend more time worrying than just enjoying this phase in my life.  I don't want to wake up one day having missed all the "happy" moments!


The Fancy Pants collection Happy Place couldn't have made it any easier to create this layout!

Linking up with these wonderful blogs today!


Have a great weekend, thanks for stopping by today.


Pin It!

2 comments:

Darcy said...

Oo I love how that layout looks!!!
www.amemoryofus.com

Sam O'Connor-Smith said...

I'm not a scrap-booker, but my sister is big into it. I am going to send her over to your space to look at your wonderful layouts! They are beautiful! And I also love Kyle Richard's glasses, great choice!