Monday, February 15, 2016

Paper Issues Showered with Love

I am thrilled to be participating in the "Showered with Love" challenge over at Paper Issues.  Check out the challenge here, and play along for your change to win a gift certificate to The Ribbon Resource.

I was sent some fabulous ribbons from The Ribbon Resource, and dug into to the Crate Paper Hello Love line to create my project.  I also used some of the free cut files.


Here are some closeups.



I wrapped one of the wood veneer pieces with some of the red burlap string from The Ribbon Resource, which I LOVED!


Thanks so much to The Ribbon Resource for sponsoring the Paper Issues team, make sure to visit the Paper Issues blog to see what the other designer's created for this issue.

Pin It!

1 comment:

Mary-Ann Maldonado said...

I love everything about this layout amy. Great job