Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Paper Issues Swag Bag and Free Cut Files

Today I wanted to share with you a layout I created using the January Swag Bag along with the free cut files.  Yes, I said free.  Every month Paper Issues offers a set of free cut files, and if you create something with the set and post it to our Friends and Fans page you have a chance to win a gift certificate to the greatest scrapbook shop around.  Here's a picture of the swag bag, which is unfortunately sold out.  If you don't want to miss out on yours, you should sign up for a 6 month sub.


The February Swag Bags are up in the shop right now, and I know there are only a few left so hurry over and grab yours if you haven't already.

Here is my layout with the January Swag Bag.


Here are some closeups. That clip=FAVORITE!

 


I used the Free Cut File, which you can download here, for my large title.

Thanks for visiting the blog today! 

Pin It!

No comments: