Saturday, February 13, 2016

Sketchy Saturday

It's time for the February sketch challenge at Paper Issues.  This is the sketch I created this month.


I pulled out the new Life in Color line from Simple Stories to highlight some hockey pictures of my oldest. I used the new ombre Bazzill cardstock as my background, which is SO COOL!


Here are some closeups.



Make sure to check out the Paper Issues blog to see what the amazing design team created based on the sketch, then get creating! Post your creation in the Paper Issues Friends and Fans group on Facebook and you could win a gift certificate to the Paper Issues store.  Cassie keeps the store stocked with all the latest and greatest paper goodies! Head on over and use my code AMY20 to save 20% off anything you're paper crafting heart desires!!

Have a great weekend!!


Pin It!

No comments: