Monday, March 14, 2016

Absence and a new trunk

I've been a bit absent this week, dealing with some not so fun issues at home.  I'll spare you the details, but will say parenting teenagers SUCKS.

To make it all better, I came home to this…


Oh how excited I was!  It's my second trunk, and my first time trying Front Door Fashion.  I will be posting that reveal later this week, but I was quite happy with my first box from them.

After the first trunk, you're second ships out pretty quickly.  Bridget really listened to my feedback and sent me some more great options, and a few not so great.

How about some trunk pics?  There a, just check out the information here.

How about some trunk pics?  There are a TON, so just scroll quickly. :)


Vince Camuto Pleat Front Blouse $89 and AG Ex-Boyfriend Crop Slim Jeans.


Blouse isn't my style, and the pants were big.  Not sure the boyfriend style works on my petite frame.

Vince Camuto Pleat Front Blouse $69. I liked this, but not sure it's practical for a stay-at-home mom?


Vince Camuto Center Pleat Sleeveless Blouse $69. Loved the high-low on this, but again, will I wear it to Target?  Probably not…. I switched to my own white skinnies to try this on.



These are the Rag and Bone Rae Capri Crop Skinny Jeans $195;


I liked these.



Halogen Long Sleeve Chambray Shirt $68.  Too small.


Halogen Ottoman Knit Fit & Flare Dress $99. Did nothing for my figure, ignore the shoes.


Splendid Open Front Jersey Cardigan $78


Ted Baker London Dressy Acanthus Scroll Cap Sleeve Dress $335. Couldn't get it zipped.


Vince Camuto Crepe A-Line Dress $148.  Just "eh".


I also got these shoes, which I love!

Vince Camuto Lavette Perforated Peep Toe Bootie $119.95


Here are the three bag options she sent, not crazy about any of them. :(


Madwell (large tote) $168
Madwell (cross body) $148
Madwell (small tote) $148


I feel like this trunk was better than the first, but still pricey. I'm not sure what I'm keeping yet, but since I didn't take the shoes off for the whole reveal, I'm thinking those are probably a good bet.



Pin It!

No comments: