Friday, March 04, 2016

Friday Favorites 3.4.16

I can't believe it's Friday, I've been stuck at home with a sick little boy this week.  After a visit to the doctor, and some eye drops, hopefully he'll be on the mend for the weekend. Giving a 4 year old eye drops has been quite a party.  On to some of my favorites this week.


 I really want a tote for the spring, and I LOVE the look of this one!


Shana, from The Mom Edit, always makes me want to purchase expensive, but also cooler clothes. She rocks this bralette and sweater.


I'm thinking this dress would be perfect for my sweet girls upcoming Confirmation.


This is life changing. OK, maybe that's a bit dramatic, but it really hides my dark circles.  Now if I could just find something that'll fix the bag, then I'll have the prettiest under-eyes ever!

I did some scrapping this week, but not much.  With a sick boy it's difficult to get anything done, so this was really the only project I got to post.


I adore the Happy Place collection from Fancy Pants. I just got the new Atwell collection and it's just as amazing! I can't wait to create with it.

Happy to link up here this week:


Have a happy Friday and wonderful weekend!


Pin It!

4 comments:

Morgan Wieboldt said...

I need to check out that under eye circle thing. I use a (really..) old Garnier version but I need to replace it.

Darcy Lynn said...

That instant age rewind concealer is my fave!! Works so well, especially for the price point!
www.amemoryofus.com

Lily A. said...

I use that concealer on a daily basis just about...I love it!
Hope you have a good weekend!
xo, Lily
Beauty With Lily

Erin said...

That dress is adorable! I love yellow and white stripes together. Such a perfect springy combo. Hope you have a lovely weekend!