Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Front Door Fashion, box 2

For my first box, you may remember I only kept one pair of jeans.  Well, Erika outdid herself with box number two, and I had a hard time narrowing down what I wanted because there was so much I loved!  

Front Door Fashion is a personal stylist service you can read about here. There are a few differences between Stitch Fix, which I also love, and Front Door Fashion.  First, there is no styling fee for Front Door Fashion, and they also send you several head to toe looks, which I really love.  I also feel like Front Door Fashion has a higher price point than Stitch Fix, although Erika did an awesome job sending me some very reasonably priced tops.

Ready to see what I got?  I got some great, GREAT stuff this time.  Oh my wallet!

White Hot:


DL 1961 Florence midrise crop $178
Marlyn Schiff Pendant Necklace $62
Cooper & Ella Molly Double V-Tee $78


Tees by Tina Racerback Tank $38
Bo Bel Watercolor printed tank $28


Vince Camuto Ruched Tank Top $49
Kendra Scott Shelton Necklace $75


Askari Jessie Top $70


I wanted the white jeans SO BAD, but my wallet couldn't handle more than one pair of pants this time, so I sent them back.  None of the shirts wow'ed me, so I didn't purchase anything from this set.

The Perfect Palazzo:


Splendid Very Light Jersey Top $68
Shira Melody Madison Necklace $70
Veronica M Straight Leg Printed Pant $73

These were very out of my comfort zone.


So I am way too petite to pull this outfit off, so all of it went back.

Boho Chic:


AG Midrise Legging Ankle $235
Bishop and Young Cold Shoulder Top $70
Dex Ripped Manhattan Jean $70
FDF Seasonal Picks Lace Tank Black $30




I wish the shirt would have been smaller, I really liked the print and the style.  The jeans.  Oh, these jeans!!  I didn't want to take them off.  These went right into the keep pile.



I wanted you to see the pattern on the tank.  The Dex jeans were cute, but super tight.  Wasn't crazy about the fit of the tank so it went back.

Kept the AG jeans from this set.

Summer Love:


Show me your Mumu Kristy Dress $98


Nanette Lepore Artisan Dress $148
Front Door Fashion Accessories Sunburst Bib Necklace $28



How sweet is my baby boy??  I loved the dark blue dress, but would have preferred it in a different color.  The floral dress didn't do a thing for me.

Weekend Wear: 


BB Dakota Nola Plaid Top $58
Splendid Sleeveless Top $88
AOS Red Label Seattle Straight Leg Jean $88
FDR Accessories Fringe Stone Necklace $38
Michael Stars Long Sleeve Boat Neck Shirt $90
Kendra Scott Shelton Necklace $75


Jeans were a BIG NO!  Switched them out for the white pants that i should have kept.



Loved this plaid shirt.



This striped sweater was beautiful, but because it's spring I just couldn't justify paying that much right now.


My husband's eye's popped out of his head when he saw this on me.  I liked it, but felt it was too tight and really accentuated my hips, which is the last thing I want people to notice. That Kendra Scott necklace is amazing, and I'm hoping my hubby remembers it on Mother's Day.

Kept the Splendid yellow top and the plaid top.

Dresses, take 2



Amanda Uprichard Athen Dress $260
BCBG A Line City Cress $98
Kendra Scott Lucca Bracelet Set $90



I had high hopes for this dress for my niece's wedding this summer, but it was just odd on me.  The gathered side really threw me for a loop and I just couldn't get it to work.


I know several people make a shift dress like this look good, but they never seem to work on me.

So in all I kept the AG jeans, the yellow top and the plaid top.  I really wanted the white jeans and the boatneck sweater, but my wallet couldn't handle more this time around.

Thanks for visiting the blog today!



Pin It!

No comments: