Thursday, March 17, 2016

Front Door Fashion

I have found a person stylist service that I can add to my LOVE list!  I got my first Front Door Fashion box, and I really loved it.  


You can read all about Front Door Service here. Once I got all signed up and filled out my profile, I got an email the next day from my stylist asking for more details about what I was looking for and what styles I really liked. 

I got my box probably about a week and a half after my email exchange with my stylist.  It comes in a garment bag and all the outfits are grouped together and I loved that!!


Ok, sit back and get ready for some pictures!


Tart Christie Tank $40, DL1961 Emma Cai Pants $168

                      
I liked the color of the pants, but both the pants and tank were too small.   The slit up the side of the tank was cool, though. All Returned

Askari Ask Alicia Top $80, AOS Madre Short Hialeah $54


 


Shirt was cool, but too big.  I thought the shorts were a bit too distressed for my age. All Returned.


Velvet Heart Riley 3/4 sleeve Button Shirt $88, AG Mr. Legging Ankle $210

                                          
BCBG Asymmetric Long Sleeve top $98, AG Ankle Leggings Jeans $210


LOVED the top, but not sure I'm cool enough to pull it off.  The jeans, of course, were perfection.  I'm happy to pay this much for this kind of denim, they are amazing.  Kept the jeans and returned both tops.


Tees by Tina Lace overlay band $28, Askari Ask Laney Light Yellow top $75, James Jeans Slouchy Fit Boyfriend Shorts $99, Kendra Scott Rayne Necklace $80.


 


This outfit was definitely different and the lace overlay was so cool!  The top was too sheer and although I really liked the shorts, they seemed a bit overpriced to me.  I also already had the necklace. All Returned.


Lavender Brown Double Back Tank $132, AG Stilt Mr Cigarette Leg pants $178

                     

Oh, this tank!  I really loved it, but I just couldn't pay $132 for this little fabric.  It broke my heart to return it.  I really liked the fit of the pans, but I've never been a fan of red for some reason.

Level 99 Naomi Western Jacket $132


I added the jacket just for a picture, and it's obvious I loved the whole outfit.  I hope I get the pants in another color in my next box. All returned. :(, but I totally would have kept it if I was rich!!

BB Dakota Bina Top $48


Cute top, but I didn't love it.  It was returned.


French Connection  Isla Ripple Day Dream dress $118


I wasn't crazy about the print and it was veeeeeerrrrrrrryyyyyyy tight.

Lavender Brown VNeck 3/4 Sleeve Shift Dress $158


I felt super sexy in this dress, but again I feel like I'm a bit too old to wear it.  All Returned.


LA Made Henhey 3/4 Sleeve Dress $106


This was nothing special.

Tart Isabella Wrap Dress $148



I SO wanted this dress to work, but I just can't pull off a dress that emphasizes my waist.

BCBG City Dress $88, Remi & Reid Skinny Mini belt $15



The back of this dress was cool, but other than that it was a bit plain to me.  I didn't like it with the belt.

Towne & Reese Niall Necklace $40



I liked it with the necklace, but I felt it was still a little boring, and the necklace was a bit big. All returned.

Even though I only kept the jeans, I was very pleased with my stylist, Erika and the pieces she chose for me.  I think she did a great job understanding my style and can't wait to see what my next box contains! 

Thanks for visiting!










Pin It!

No comments: