Friday, March 18, 2016

Paper Issues Spring Crop

There is nothing better than a crop!  Except an online crop where you don't have to pack all your stuff up, and you can scrapbook from the comfort of your home.  That is exactly what's happening this weekend!
You have to come join in, it's going to be so much fun!  Head over here and check out all the fun challenges, and you can win a ton of prizes! Our Facebook page is full of all the challenges and fun participation.


Here is my challenge for you.


This is the page I made for the challenge.


Here are some closeups.



I used the fun Life in Color line from Simple Stories, which you can grab in the Paper Issues shop. Use my code Amy20 to get 20% off all your goodies!

We are also having a mystery kit challenge, which of course I had to participate it.  Here is the beginning of my mini album.  


Thanks for visiting the blog today and make sure to join us for a fun weekend!!



Pin It!

No comments: