Friday, April 01, 2016

Friday Favorites 4.1.16


I took a couple of weeks off from posting Friday Favorites, and I missed it so I'm back!!  Hope your April Fool's Day is going well.  I have to say the best prank I ever did was to switch the salt and sugar on my mom so she poured salt in her morning coffee.  The look on her face when she took a sip was worth all the trouble I got in.

Here are some favorites for me this week.

I ordered these and I can't wait to get them.

I also found my summer flip flops, YAY!!


Looking forward to doing some planting this weekend. Hoping my pots turn out something like this.


Go to your blog list


Still looking for some miracle eye makeup and I'm thinking I might try this next.


This week I think my favorite project I've done is this layout from Jillibean Soup.  It turned out just like I wanted it to.


Today starts a new edition of #ispywithpi, and you should definitely be playing along!


Head over to our Facebook Friends and Fans group for all the details!


Happy to link up here this week:


Have a happy Friday and wonderful weekend!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Darcy said...

those black wedges are super cute!!
www.amemoryofus.com

Morgan Wieboldt said...

The wedges are adorable! I love that they aren't super tall.