Thursday, April 07, 2016

Friday Favorites 4.8.16

I have to say that this week was better than last.  I'm really fighting an uphill battle with this teenager parenting, but this week was uneventful, which is a very good week in my book.

Here are some favorites for me this week.

I love this coverup, not that I'll ever go anywhere to wear it, but I should at least be prepared, right?

I think this dress would be cute as the temps warm up.

I got this necklace in my last Front Door Fashion box (you can see the full reveal here) and I just couldn't justify spending the money because there were other things that I just HAD TO HAVE.  Now I'm hoping that I get it for Mother's Day? Or my birthday? Or tomorrow?

Speaking of Front Door Fashion, I've been a bit out of control with my subscription services which is costing me a lot of money. I have a trunk coming tomorrow from Trunk Club and another Stitch Fix coming next week.  I am seriously acting like I have plenty of money to spend, when I don't even have a job.  Why can't I charge my two ungrateful teens and needy four year old for all the work I really do??!!

In my last Stitch Fix, which I got less than a month ago, I kept this shirt.  I can't wait to wear it!



It's been a slow week for me creatively.  I had a huge project I completed for my niece's wedding shower, but I can't share it just yet.  I'll be back next week with some projects I can share.

Happy to link up here this week:


Have a happy Friday and wonderful weekend!
Pin It!

4 comments:

Darcy said...

That coverup is adorable!!
www.amemoryofus.com

Queen In Between said...

That off the shoulder looks fabulous on you!

Shelly||The Queen in Between

Morgan Wieboldt said...

I love the new/old off the shoulder top look. So cute!

Erin said...

Oh my gosh you look awesome! Absolutely love it!