Friday, May 13, 2016

Fancy Pants Designs

I haven't been posting a lot lately, I am having a hard time keeping up with parenting and blogging at the same time.  I've found that my teens are quite demanding right now, and something had to give.  Hopefully I'll be able to pop on to post a couple times a week, but I've been struggling with it so to the back burner it went.

I wanted to share my latest layout for Fancy Pants, I really love how it turned out.  I used a combination of Attwell, Wish Season and Happy Place.  The cut file is the free file Nicole Nowosad designed for the month of February over at Scrapbook and Cards Today.  I used the Gold Foil paper from Fancy Pants for my cut file.


How about some closeups?  Of course, here's one of the gorgeous Stunning paper.


I added one of the inside hearts from my cut file to use as an embellishment.


Thanks for visiting, hope to be back soon.


Pin It!

No comments: