Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Jillibean Soup projects

I loved the projects I created for Jillibean Soup for the month of April.  We were challenged to use the new Shakers, and I had so much fun with them. Here are the cards I created. I used the Mushroom Medley line with the Star Shaker for this card.


This card uses the Large Circle Shaker and the Healthy Hello line. The sentiment is from the new wood veneers, which I LOVE!


I created this layout using the Healthy Hello line and a large circle shaker for the title next to my photo.


Here's a closeup.


For this layout, I used the Mushroom Medley line and the cloud shaker.  This is one of my favorite photos of Davis and I.


I really loved using the shakers on my layouts, they add such fun dimension! I created some of my favorite layouts and cards this month, thanks for visiting the blog today.
Pin It!

No comments: